Friday 15 June 2012

My Tryst with Gourmet Destiny

Self proclaimed food critic and the 'Carnivore' of the lot, my journey is more of a passion for flirting with food. A sucker for good food and owing to that keeda alone, gets me to visit places far and wide in Aamchi Mumbai. Highly nepotistic to meat of all sorts but possess the meanest of the sweet tooth. Game for anything right from roadside relishes to the buffets a la style. Special penchant for indulging into new cuisine everytime.

Travelling and that too for food will never be crossed from my bucket list. Already covered a long list of cuisines both national and international and still the hunger pangs for trying more do exist.

Hope my love for food rubs on you as well and my tryst with gourmet destiny helps you in finding the right food from the right corners of Mumbai.

So the mantra is 'Yummy in my Tummy' !!! #SoCheesy


No comments:

Post a Comment