Friday 15 June 2012

The Journey Begins


Born and brought up in a Gujarati family in Mumbai says it all – “A complete foodie!!”  

At all times obsessed with good food and a critic of fine taste. Extremely passionate about the different cuisines right from the rich Indian flavors to the blandest of all. Love the countrywide cuisines as well as the international ones.  I simply adore experimenting and amusing my taste buds with different dishes every time I enter an eatery. Always ready for anything to pacify my hunger pangs at the thelas or bistros or restaurants or any place else. And how can I forget the desserts and the beverages. Not a big fan of liquor but I can vouch for the coffees and the mocktails. And crave for sweets all the time, be it the chocolates or Indian sweets or the western desserts. I hope that I put across the right kind of food destinations for you’ll.

Cheers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment